A friend was going to do a write up on silent people haters. He termed it that after my very abnormal behaviour towards mankind. See, there are certain people who are actually silent people haters. They don't hate specific people, those who have wronged them and what not, they just hate people in general. They don't like the crowd, they don't like extended family members or what not it may be.
Don't get me wrong. I love meeting new people. I love having friends who can introduced me to new ones. I love the idea of meeting unknown people with people who I know around me. I love the adventure of stumbling upon gems in the vastness of this environment.
It is just that at the end of the first meeting, you can suddenly decide if this was a meeting worthwhile, if they were of your same wavelength, if you liked what they had to offer, if they were receptive towards you, if they were looking forward to seeing you again or if they were just the total opposite.
If it is good, its good. If not, they fall into the pile of hated people in general. You talk to them, there is professional and personal courtesy between the two of you but beyond that, they are just people. That's what silent people hater actually have in mind. Not hating that backstabbing bitch or the idiot who keeps blocking your driveway and makes you late to work every single day despite you telling him to his face to keep his car away from your driveway.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment