Monday, April 20, 2009

I hate you

There are times when you feel that the world is against you no matter how well other things are going for you. This is one of those days.

Work was great. In fact, I may be one of the few people in the world who believes I am waking up for something fantastic in the morning. Despite this, all it takes is one person, one single idiotic soul, to spoil the entire day for me, spike my stress level and diminish my mental capacity in one go, rendering me desolate and unmotivated the entire day.

Then it takes another to say the wrong thing, to rub salt into the wound and I break down. Why can't people just understand that no matter what hard and strong front you put up to face the world, you're liquid on the inside waiting for the dam to break so that it can free fall out of you.

I am the least vengeful person I know of and my words of anger are not usually meant to last beyond three minutes but for this one particular evil being tormenting me, I sure hope you burn to eternity in hell, have your car arsoned by some junkie, have your life disrupted by every single turn of events and last but not least remember that it all happened to you when it did because you weren't a very nice person to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment