Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nails don't stop growing

I should keep my appointment. I don't feel like it. It isn't like I don't want to.. wait, I actually don't want to. I need to but I won't. I need to get up early and drive down there. Or I'll never find out what's wrong.

Random thoughts aside, I love my weekends now. Outings with friends, staying up till really early in the morning when people are getting ready for their morning jogs, eating one meal after another without stopping anywhere in between, getting some workout with company, its all really good. Especially when you actually like your companion. =)

I recently discovered that there are a number of people who are foodies like me, and very much surprisingly, living in the same geographical area as I do. I was made to think that I was really pretty much one of the few people who thinks food is sacred and we live mostly to discover and rediscover pleasurable fixations.

On another more random note, the book a friend lent to me was good. I think it was called "Blood Spots" (I think) by Richard Montanari. Kind of runs parallel to the plot of "Brother Grimm" by Craig Russell. I only think that because I read the latter first.

I'm moving. Again. At this rate, I'll be one really good packer and mover at my age. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment