Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The qualms of being idle

The murkier it is, the more bitter it is. That was what the doctor said about the medicine. I find it especially true when you apply them to real life situations.

Think about it, the more not so transparent a situation is, the more likely the outcome will be bitter. Worse still if it concerns one's personal life.

I know of a person who's best friend is an enigma. Not only to me, but to her as well. Why? Now you don't make sense. Enigma is one who is a mystery, an unknown to others. How would I know why she's an enigma or why she was chosen. She just is.

Anyway, the more mysterious she is, the harder it is to predict her, the easier it is to hurt her, hence the more bitter the end result will be. Really, it happens no matter what.

I'm not really making any point here, heck, I'm not even making good and valid arguments. I just wanted to type while lying down. Even the view from here is much better. Yes, the wonder of not sitting up properly to do this. =)

Labour day is just a day away. Rest well, the lot of you. It is meant to be a day where working people get an extra day off in the middle of the week (in this case, this year, its a Friday, thus bringing you a long weekend) and spend time with thy family. The younger unmarried generation would spend it clubbing and partying the nights away with more time to recover from hangovers and the young darlings will see Mom and Dad an extra day (not that many of you know how to appreciate that!). Happy Labour's Day then!

No comments:

Post a Comment