Finding rooms can be as hard as finding a house to live in, only harder, much harder. There are so many things to consider when you are house or room hunting and it is especially hard if you plan to live there for a long time but at the same time you're on a shoe string budget.
First off, one has to feel comfortable in it. For me, I would like a house which has at least a sofa in the hall, or something that fills the vast space of the living room. I want to feel as though I am welcomed there, not a halfway house or a motel where the only reason I am back is to sleep.
Then I would want my kitchen. I refuse to eat out EVERY single day. Had enough of that for the past 4 years, which reminds me, I got to get my cholestrol checked out again. I would also at least want housemates who speaks a little, not as much as me, but at least a little, every now and then.
God, is that soooooooooooo hard?
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment