Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Clock In Clock Out

There is no such thing as idle-ness in some people's line of work. Really. And they extend that oh-so-nice gesture of them to the rest whom they perceive are not being productive just because they are in that position to do so.

My dog has been getting ample exercise. He is running around in his porch a.k.a new found freedom because he has *drumrolls* finally slept outside last night! Such a big boy now. =)

I do wonder if the sun gets bored of doing what it does. It has been millions of years. I get bored after just a week.

You want kids? Try having a pet first. Not any pet, try having a puppy! They can be even more demanding than kids.. at least that's what my mom told me when she was discouraging me from adopting one.

I want a SmartFor2. Why can't I get one? I don't care if they produce it no more. I want one. It is so small and compact and it only sits 2. Fantastic for me and Dex... the dog. =D

Yes, it was sad that Michael Jackson passed away but enough of looping his songs. Never did you once did it when he was alive, and now all of a sudden everyone's a fan?

I prefer Mars to Snickers. But then again I also prefer Kinder Bueno to Cadbury's Black Forest. I may very well be the world's most confused mess organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment