Thursday, May 7, 2009

Smile World, Smile!

There is nothing better than waking up with a smile on your face when you know the day is going to be good for you. It does not matter that it turns out to be horrible, it matters how you view things are going to be for the day.

Lets say you wake up grunting and thinking things are going to go south today, then by means of self fulfilling prophecy, it will come true and you will have a sucky day. 

But if you wake up smiling and thinking nothing can go wrong today, then whatever unpleasant things that may happen today will not be as bad as it should have been because you are still so optimistic.

I had a great day yesterday. Today is going to be one too.

I woke up and put on such a sweet dress and presented so well that I was skipping while exiting the venue. I had yummy yummy lunch and had another presentation with another group whom I have grown so fond of and then I had homemade pizza and macaroni. What more can one ask for? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment